BSNL Recruitment 2019 | Management Trainee | BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA |300 Posts |Last date: 26th January 2019
|No. of Vacancies||300|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||INR 24,900-50,500 PM|
|Date Posted||12th December 2018|
|last Date||26th January 2019|
Total Vacancies: 300 Posts
- External candidates (Open Market) – 150 Posts
- Internal candidates – 150 Posts
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology degree or equivalent Engineering degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer/IT & Electrical with minimum 60% marks
(55% for SC/ST candidates) and should have completed the course on a regular full time
basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University
recognized under Indian Law.
- MBA or M.Tech. (on a regular full time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law).
Age Limit : Below 30 years as on 01.08.2019
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 15 years for SC/ST-PWD candidates
- 13 years for OBC-PWD candidates
- 10 years for OC-PWD candidates
- 5 years for BSNL employees
- Others as per Govt rules.
- The candidates shall have to undergo an Assessment Process (Online) comprising management aptitude, cognitive & technical knowledge sections.
- All candidates appearing in the “On-line Assessment Process” shall be given a score based on their performance in the “On-line Assessment Process”.
- Candidates will be shortlisted from “On-line Assessment Process” Qualified Candidates’ and merit list will be prepared.
- Based on number of posts and order in merit list, the candidates shall be called for Document Verification, Group Discussion and Interview.
Scheme of On-line Assessment Process:
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 40% for General candidates
- 36% for OBC candidates
- 33% for SC/ST candidates.
- Rs. 2,200/- for OC/OBC candidates
- Rs. 1,100/-for SC/ST candidates
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by following the link given below.